Sunday, May 3, 2015

Travel Pillow Complete

Before I tell you my pillow story, I have to share one thing I am not going to miss about Germany:






The #1 German fashion faux-pas;
SOCKS & SANDLES = WRONG!
No matter who you are, or what your age, it is wrong.





I mean, really, look at that - wrong!

And if that wasn't enough, orange socks - dude, really?

He was in his mid to late twenties, so age can't be an excuse... 
seriously, shouldn't he know better?
That's why God invented mirrors!










   Now for a little pillow talk:

For the last ... well, seven at least, years, I have been thinking I needed a travel pillow, to take on my many adventures. Sounds ridiculous, I know.
I have a terrible time with my neck when I am traveling, because of both the travel as well as whatever pillow I find myself  using during our journey.
Doesn't sound like it should be such an issue, true, however with my neck being what it is, it can be a REALLY big deal - a vacation ruiner in fact; I may end up with serious pain and headaches the whole holiday.
I have been known to actually go out and buy a pillow to use while I am wherever it is the traveling has taken me - I can be that desperate. 
This tactic can get rather costly, as well as bothersome. 

Well:   TA-DA!
It's done.


The perfect pillow, made just for my pillowy needs.  ◔◡◔



I also made a pillow protective cover, and two pillow cases! 
My pillow issues are taken care of.    ◡‿◡ Zzzzz

Now, about this travel part of it - "beam me over Deany"...




I am pleased with my new creation.
Where should I go, just so I can try it out?
Maybe Singapore?  ^◡^

1 comment:

Lois said...

funny girl