Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Gardening in December!





James arrived in Germany on Christmas Eve day, December 24th, 2014. 
Christmas day, we had a nice relaxing time, just enjoying eachother's company.
Boxing Day, what better to do than gardening?! And who better to do it with than James; just like in days gone by!  ≧❀‿❀≦
Good times!






Perhaps not everyone agreed... 
But he did help me, with a positive attitude, and I am so thankful for that help! 






Doing it myself wouldn't have been nearly as fun!
Having his brute man-power was awesome - he's in far better shape than I am at this point in time!! 
v( ‘.’ )v





It was cold, and wet, but the hydrangeas had to get moved - and November or December is apparently the best time to move them; so move them we did.  
One was fairly small, but the other one was enormous!
ʘ_ʘ







We moved a couple of the little perennials also.
No biggy.







As well as one big a**  HUGE ornamental grass.  








That was a heavy sucker!
But with James help:
no problem!  
Bring it on baby.

(ง︡'-'︠)ง

*hehe









Nice way to spend some of the Christmas holiday - gardening with my little boy.
Thank you James; I really enjoyed it, (even if it was cold!).   ❀‿❀
Fritz was, of course, watching the whole transaction from inside the "Wintergarten"; making sure we did everything correctly I am sure. (>‿♥)

No comments: