Monday, April 7, 2014

Goodbye My Little Rose.

Had to take my sweet Rose back to the rescue center today... my heart is broken.
Frau Rosey and Herr Fritz were not getting along; he was bullying her, not allowing her to use the washroom, and giving her the smack down on a regular basis.
We knew we could not keep both of the kitties, so had to make a tough decision: which one stays with us, and which one goes back?
I would have liked to have kept her, as would Dean, however that would not be fair to her; she is a sweet, gentle, very needy little girl, and needs to be in a home where someone is always there to love on her - continuously.  One of the reasons Dean and I are living in Germany is so we can travel and see Europe - not so I can stay home and love on my kitty. We would be gone far to much for this little sweetheart to be home alone.
The decision was made: Rose went back to the shelter on Tuesday, April 1st. 
That was a sad, sad, very hard day! 

I miss her very much, my little snuggle monger. I hope she gets the perfect forever home, with her perfect person match; some sweet old lady would be a fantastic mix...      -_-,



1 comment:

Lois said...

this is so sad. what to say? I am crying