Thursday, October 30, 2014

Homework Buddy




As I work on the curriculum for one of my students, Fritzi is feeling very needy... 

He is demanding a snuggle, and the complete, full use of my hands -



to scratch his face, pet him, and show him my
UNDEVIDED attention.

As he lays across my arms and hands, he uses his paws to pull my hands toward his face, (he's very strong and demanding) and places/pushes his paws on my keyboard and tracpad.
This makes it very difficult to do anything productive - aside from scratching my kitty.  
A compromise had to be made:    One of his favourite  blankets has to be placed on a chair beside me wherever I am working, and I must take frequent "breaks" to scratch and love on him.
Inconvenient at times, but much more productive than the first option. 
Oh Fritzi, you are such high maintenance. 
      ♥   But cute none the less!   


No comments: