Thursday, October 9, 2014

In My Face!







Or maybe I should say ON my face...

Herr Fritzi has decided that I belong to him, thus every evening/morning he claims my face; I am his.





It's actually almost like a hug sometimes; look at his paws, they are on each of my shoulders, and his face is full on mine. ♥♥





I am surprised at how heavy that little head of his is.

It's quite cute; he will come, put his nose on mine, smell my breathing for a few moments, actually sigh , then lay his head on my face and fall DEEPLY to sleep.



Dean says he sees us sleeping like this pretty much every morning; he doesn't know how I can sleep.

I do sleep, and find it comforting/nice having my pussycat ♥♥ snuggled ♥♥  up with me as I sleep.

Herr Fritzle, he's a nice kitty.    =^.^=

No comments: