Friday, October 10, 2014

Mystery Solved -_-


Prescriptions always come with a long list of possible side effects, which no one ever reads, especially in German.
I read them, out of curiosity, (interweb, full of info) just to see what bazaar behaviours I could add to my regular list.
Here it is:
√  ~ dizziness, and possible loss of balance
√  ~ drowsiness
    ~ dry mouth
    ~ edema (whatever that is)
√  ~ feeling unrested in the morning
√  ~ hard time waking up after sleeping
√  ~ difficulty sleeping
    ~ blurred vision
    ~ uncoordinated 
    ~ difficulty concentrating (maybe I can use this as an excuse now?)
√  ~ weight gain (stupid and dumb -_- )

√  ~ head pain (wait, that was there before... isn't that why I am taking these?)
    ~ twitching
    ~ enlarged breasts (*hahahahaha! No kidding, that is in the list!  ⊙.⊙ )
 √ ~ increased hunger  (´・_・`)

There are many more, but the most accurate is this one:
~ food cravings, not for any specific food, just to eat.  ⊙﹏⊙ 

Oh. My. Word!  
THAT explains a lot. 
Not cool.    ὸ.ό

Just what I needed while living in this dreary, rainy, cold country.  *boo          ︺︹︺,




MUST stay out of the kitchen... 
must not go in there... 
mustn't open the fridge door... 
mustn't .. oh look, food.

nom-nom-nom-nom-nom

There are many more, but you don't need to read about those ones... yuck.



No comments: