Sunday, October 12, 2014

Really Short Hair!



Went to a new hairdresser just down the road from us. I took my usual photo in, showed her, and she said she would look at the shape of my skull, and the growth pattern of my hair - then decide if that cut would suit me.

Apparently the cut I have had for the past few years does not work well with my head shape and hair growth... hmph, who knew; I have been doing it all wrong for so long!

This is what she decided would work best for me: very short on the sides and back, with it longer on the top area. My hair grows in a forward direction, (I knew that) so she said we should work with it to make styling it every day easier.

I am game for easier daily styling, and I like short, but perhaps a little longer would be better?
I have another appointment booked with her in December.
What do you think?






This is a few days later, after I showered and did it myself.

Ta-da... not so bad, I guess.

No comments: