Thursday, March 5, 2015






Ta-da, I am sexy again!
Surgery #2 done... hopefully this time successfully!

  • Headache - understandable.
  • Throat hurts - not understandable actually; why is it they have to stuff that stupid big tube down your throat? In this day'n age, you'd think they'd have something more throat friendly!      Stupid and dumb.
  • Nose hurts - understandable.



As I was sitting in the winter garden, (sun-room) Fritz, as usual, decided to get onto my lap and take over any space which may be currently used for other activities, like perhaps typing.
I really wanted to get some typing done before the pain set in and I was forced to..nap.
Ha! No problem - utilize that ridiculous cat.
Hmmm, Cattop Typing Table; nice.
Doesn't he look impressed?
Actually, he just laid his head down, and went to sleep! 
Silly cat; anything the mommy wants to do to him is fine - as long as he gets to be with the mommy.  >^_^<
Love it.    


No comments: